VIP Pet Care Services
HOW OUR SERVICES WORK
Our complimentary in-home assessment is the gateway to all of our services. We’ll meet with you and your pets at your convenience to discuss your needs.
We use a relaxed and conversational interview to gather all of the information we need to start services. During this visit, you decide how often you want your Pet P.A.L. to visit and what services you want for your Fido.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- All Happy Paws employees are PetTech Pet First Aid & CPR certified and carry a first aid kit with them during all visits. In the event of an emergency we are always prepared. Our employees are trainined to recognize signs and symptoms of medical problems, enabling us to quickly respond to potential issues.
- Happy Paws is both bonded an insured.
- All services are confirmed using GPS technology, ensuring that your pets are getting the VIP pet care you were promised.
- You will receive a detailed pet journal, including pictures of your pets, following each visit. We will also GPS map each dog walk and include this in the pet journal so you can see where we walked and how long we were out for. Click here to see an example of our pet journals!
- We offer a large selection of qualified staff, including Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVT’s)
- Our Pet PAL Techs (RVT’s) can come to your home and give your pet medical care prescribed by your veterinarian.
- Our services are flexible and customizable to fit your needs.